Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Week 13 Optimizing Yourself

Audience Data & Reporting

This feature would be good for my business because it will show how loyal my customers are and give me info about where they come from. This feature also allows me to find out how customers found my website.

Flow Visualization Report

This feature allows me to see what pages a visitor looks at when they visit my site, This is important because then I can know what products they are interested in buying and what products they are not interested in buying.

Real time Reporting

This feature allows me to see how many people on my site in real time and what products they are viewing.  This is important because it will tell me what bowling products are popular. It will allow me to see how much traffic is on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment