Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 6 Businesses that I liked

I liked the pages of 6 local bowling alleys and the PBA Tour. The bowling alleys were,
  • North County Tavern and Bowl
  • AMF Eagle Lanes
  • Vista Entertainment Center
  • Surf Bowl
  • Poway Fun Bowl
  • Parkway Bowl
By getting connected to local bowling alleys. I can promote my business through local bowlers and pro shops. I can become the supplier for these bowling alleys and have banners, flyers, posters, etc that way when bowlers want to know where to get the best products my company will be the one they go to.

By getting connected to the PBA Tour, I  can stay up to date on all the tournaments and professional bowlers. Networking with professional bowlers could lead to endorsement deal which would get my company recognition national level.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea Chris. I would agree that you are on the right path making these types of connection. I was in sales for many years and always believed that it was most important to create face to face connections and be consistent. This will help you to deepen and strengthen those connections. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete