Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week 7 Visual Platforms

My comparision of the 4 platforms:

Youtube is a place for watching videos that people make for just about any subject. From a business perspective having a Youtube Channel or videos promoting and informing customers about new products is very valuable. Having these videos make it easy for customers to access information about products and the company's they like. For my business I don't think that YouTube is the best platform since my products are better promoted through pictures.

Instagram is great for in the moment promotion of your products. The different photo filters allow for more creative expression. I don't think Instagram is the best platform for my business because I don't need to jazz up photos of bowling ball and bags also I don't have a camera phone so I wouldn't be able to use Instagram to it's full potential.

Tumblr is about blogging about your business. to give customers more in-depth information about your company and products. It is geared towards people who like to read about products instead of watching videos.  I think this platform would work really well for my business once I become a better blogger.

Pinterest is a great way to visually organize different subject matter. By creating different boards you make it easier to navigate products or topics you want to see. You can also easily get ideas from other Pinterest users. I believe this is the best platform for my business because it's easy and effective way to see all my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment