Friday, April 3, 2015

Week Eight

I searched the words Bowling Products and Bowlers to find connections of bowlers, bowling alleys, companies, organizations. These were the only words to find my connections.  I found professional bowlers. Jason Belmonte, Parker Bohn III, and Chris Barnes. I also found bowling  business. Bowling vids, Inside Bowling Today, Junior Bowling Today, Tim Burg, Bowling scores, Amf Bowling, Bowling expert, MCC Social Media, Storm Bowling and Bowlingball.com

I made 2 lists: Bowlers and Bowling Organizations. The bowler list is so that my tweets are more personal because they are going to individuals.  My bowling organization list is for communication that is more general since these are companies. Making these lists help me to create specialized tweets for my specific lists. I think more people see my tweets when they are bowling which is usually at night and on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment